La Garde Blanche Index du Forum

La Garde Blanche Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

All The Promises Of God Genesis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Blanche Index du Forum -> Règles et aides diverses -> Règles du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chrquir

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: All The Promises Of God Genesis Répondre en citant

This work is part of a series started out of my love for God and for his glory. Over twenty years ago I read that we can share in the Divine Nature through the great and precious promised God has given us. So it seemed important to me to go and find out what these promises were. Hence this series of books, which represents the tracks left in the sand from my 24 year exploration of all the Bible promises. My prayer as I set out was that that he would guide and direct me through his inspired word, and that I would have a deeper encounter with him. If you find yourself reading this series on all the biblical Promises of God, I pray that he will cover you with his hand, and bless you too, in deep, encounters with him in his awesome glory. No man is our teacher, only the lovely Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. He is the Prince of peace, King of kings and Lord of Lords. We now set out on an exploration of his promises contained in the Bible and of the conditions, if any, relating to each Promise. I have tried my best to include every Promise God has explicitly given or implied. It is therefore of necessity a fairly big book, because God has made thousands of Promises. I thought it made sense to release the work one Bible book at a time. So in effect, there are sixty or so interrelated books now written in draft form, which I am in the process of editing and releasing. The word of God says that through these great and precious Promises we become partakers, sharers, in the Divine Nature. It is the longing of many hearts, mine included, to know, experience and serve God in this life, as well as in the life to come. As the old Divines once said, The chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy Him for ever. I hope this work glorifies him; I have certainly enjoyed my encounters with him over these past 24 years as I have laboured on it. Having used these studies in my own daily devotional times over these past decades, there are occasional references to events, spiritual and otherwise, which happened to me along the way. I have left them in. In a few places, I have changed names and settings to protect people’s privacy. I offer this book in the hope it may be of some use to other explorers of God’s kingdom, if even only a little.

All The Promises of God, Genesis. Edward Revie
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book samsung

Tags: book MediaFire, free online iphone, book 4Shared, book book free from Galaxy, mobile ebook, download via torrent client, epub free, book MediaFire, book full, tablet access book sale value, pdf download full book, audio book, purchase book text windows mobile, kickass book download, book OneDrive, book 2shared, mobile ebook, download torrent, download android, .txt download, free android audio selling djvu, .fb2 download, book Mega, You search pdf online pdf, eReader itunes view windows download, thepiratebay torrent download, link italian free iBooks ipad, how to find book without register, ebay spanish ebook book page, download free cloud, full version download, reading francais english torrent online, free epub, book from motorola read, book from htc online, sale book

All The Promises of God, Genesis. download book from sony xperia
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book 4Shared
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free iphone
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book buy cheap
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book view
All The Promises of God, Genesis. Google Drive
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download from SaberCatHost pdf
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book OneDrive
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book text format
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free eReader touch how download reader
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book torrent
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free docx
All The Promises of God, Genesis. read online pdf free
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free ebook
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book view
All The Promises of God, Genesis. buy tom english download itunes
All The Promises of God, Genesis. read free ipad
All The Promises of God, Genesis. audio find store price download
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download android
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book german
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book from htc online
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free docx
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book book free from Galaxy
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book book free from xiaomi
All The Promises of God, Genesis. pc read value kickass francais
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download book from sony xperia
All The Promises of God, Genesis. audio book
All The Promises of God, Genesis. torrent download 1337x
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book 4Shared
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free epub
All The Promises of God, Genesis. offline get purchase mobile online
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book samsung
All The Promises of God, Genesis. text how download book selling mp3
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book ipad free
All The Promises of God, Genesis. online touch offline macbook author
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download via torrent client
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free iphone
All The Promises of God, Genesis. get free
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download english
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book without pay
All The Promises of God, Genesis. free doc
All The Promises of God, Genesis. bookstore
All The Promises of God, Genesis. book download via Transmission
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download torrent
All The Promises of God, Genesis. download via torrent client
All The Promises of God, Genesis. pdf download full book
All The Promises of God, Genesis. You search pdf online pdf

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Garde Blanche Index du Forum -> Règles et aides diverses -> Règles du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange